So, if you want to know how a bit more about how to use these products, we’re sharing -step by step – just how to add these skincare products into your regime!
Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Morning Dew
Firstly, we love Skin&Co Roma’s Truffle Therapy Morning Dew. Packed with superfoods, this gentle product will cleanse, uplift and brighten your complexion! It’s formula, which features Black Winter Truffle extract, traditional Italian-farmed botanicals and Papaya extract is incredible too. Fortifying the skin with powerful antioxidant enzymes that refresh, dissolve impurities, minimises the appearance of blemishes AND improve the appearance, brightness, texture and tone of skin!
What Does It Do?
- Cleanses: the sulphate-free, plant-based formula gently cleanses without stripping skin of moisture, while also replenishing the skin’s hydration. It also ensures pores are kept free and clear of dirt, oil, and impurities.
- Exfoliates: gentle AHAs (alpha-hydroxy acids) exfoliate dead skin cells, preventing clogged pores and minimising appearance of blemishes and skin imperfections.
- Brightens: botanical extracts repair skin cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors and protect the skin from any further damage. This cleanser also brightens blemishes and discoloration.
- Black Winter Truffle – reverses and prevent further damage of cells affected by free radicals and environmental aggressors.
- Thermal Spring Water – has therapeutic properties due to its neutral pH and mineral-rich profile.
- Sicilian Orange Extract – power-packed with antioxidants and loaded with vitamins A and C to improve cellular turnover and the appearance of scarring, blemishes and imperfections.
- Papaya Extract – effectively brightens and banishes dull, lacklustre skin, resulting in a more luminous complexion.
- Neroli Extract – balances oil production and improves elasticity, revealing more rejuvenated and supple skin.
- Cucumber Extract – a deeply soothing ingredient that helps relieves puffiness and redness.
- Calendula – soothes irritated and sensitive skin while repairing any damage.
How To Use
- Apply a generous amount into your palm and lather up.
- Massage into your skin in circular motion for one minute.
- Wash off with a damp flannel or rinse off with warm water.
Feel Free Antioxidant Eye Contour Cream
We also adored the Antioxidant Eye Contour Cream from Feel Free. This eye cream’s combination of hard working skincare ingredients come together to hydrate your under eyes and eliminate small, unwanted lines, whilst also helping balance skin tone and brighten your delicate under eye area.
What Does It Do?
- Balances: soothes and balances the skin to leave your complexion refreshed.
- Moisturises: hydrates and moisturises the delicate skin under your eyes.
- Reduces Lines: minimises the appearance of small, unwanted lines and wrinkles around the eye area.
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps increase skin’s moisture levels and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin.
- Rice Extract –has anti-inflammatory and calming properties that also provide hydration.
- Aloe Vera – aids in moisturising, fighting signs of ageing, reducing the appearance of lines and lightening blemishes.
- Coffee Extract – has a calming effect on skin, as well as the ability to tackle dark circles.
- Lemon – lightens dark spots and blemishes.
- Mint – has strong antibacterial properties and contains salicylic acid, which both aid in preventing spots and blemishes. Also contains vitamin A, which controls the secretion of oil.
- Apple – rich in vitamins A, B and C, which helps rid the skin of excess oil whilst also working to brighten your complexion.
How To Use
- Apply a pea sized amount of product onto the back of your hand.
- Gently apply onto the delicate skin under your eyes.
- Softly dab into your skin until completely absorbed.
More About Our ‘Woke Up In Spring’ Edit
Want to know more about the products in our April box? Well there’s loads to read! Why not start by having a look at our Story Behind Our April Box blog post to find out more about this month’s theme.
Then, be sure to have a read of both our sneak peek blog posts… We’ve got the eyeshadow quad from sophia + mabelle blog post that shows you step by step how to create a gorgeous spring makeup look. As well, there’s also more handy tips and tricks on how to use blusher to best enhance your features based on your face shape, in our blog post about the dwtn Paris liquid blush.
And, of course, there’s also our ‘Woke Up In Spring’ full product reveal blog, which shares ALL the products inside this month’s box!
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
To get your very own GLOSSYBOX every month, subscribe to GLOSSYBOX today! – Not only will you receive five beauty treats in our ‘Woke Up In Spring’ box, but you’ll also get a whole host of other Glossy benefits! Earn Glossy Credit, get full access to the Glossy Lounge and take full advantage of exclusive discounts on our Limited Edition boxes and the GLOSSYBOX Skincare range!
Don’t forget, become a Glossy today and you’ll get your first box for only £11, including delivery! Just use code ‘GLOSSYBLOG’ at checkout!