Skincare doesn’t have to be expensive! And when times are tough – and money is tight – this couldn’t be more important to remember.
Yes, you can always wait and invest in a spa treatment for yourself when lockdown is over, you could also get the pampering you deserve at home. And you can easily do it on a budget!
Five Face Masks Under £5
So, if you’re looking for a skin saviour that won’t break the bank, we’ve got you covered. We went on a hunt for five face masks that are each under £5. And, as these are all available on lookfantastic, you can use your hard-earned Glossy Credits to buy, saving you even more!
- The Bubble Mask – yes to Grapefruit Bubbling Mask
- The Sheet Mask – Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet (Lemon)
- The Peel Off Mask – FACEINC by nails inc. Rose Glow Peel Off Pod Mask
- The Charcoal Mask – VICHY Purete Thermale Charcoal Clay Mask
- The Cream Mask – AHAVA Single Use Hydration Cream Mask
yes to Grapefruit Bubbling Mask
Is your complexion looking a little dull? Could it benefit from an illuminating boost? Utilising a radiance-renewing blend of Grapefruit and Vitamin C, this bubbling paper face mask activates upon contact with dry skin and delivers a deep pore-cleansing action. Treating uneven and lack-lustre skin, this mask draws out dirt and impurities, whilst reigniting a healthy glow in just 10 minutes.