Victoria Beckham’s makeup range has just landed and I couldn’t be more excited!
Ever since I heard the Spice Girls’ Wannabe for the first time, I’ve been obsessed with Victoria Beckham. Now while her career may have started touring the world in a girl band, VB has since become a fashion powerhouse. Most recently though (on Saturday, in fact), she launched her own makeup brand.
Introducing Victoria Beckham Beauty
Victoria Beckham’s makeup range, Victoria Beckham Beauty, is predicted to be a hit! I mean, we all remember her two collaborations with Estée Lauder, right? Well, her own collection includes three signature products…
If there’s one eye look that VB loves to flaunt, it’s a smokey eye.
Inspired by Victoria’s iconic makeup style, these palettes all feature four richly pigmented hues that allow you to create a modern smokey look. Better yet, they apply smoothly onto the skin, creating a gorgeous, satin, matte finish.
Insider Tip: If you really want the colour to pop, dampen your makeup brush before collecting any pigment. You can find a tutorial for smokey eyes here.
There are four palettes available, each costing £48.
- Signature, which includes neutral beige, soft peach pink, deep brown and medium taupe hues to recreate Victoria’s iconic look.
- Tuxedo, with its ivory, grey, black and brown colours.
- Royal, featuring an off white and three different shades of blue.
- Tweed, which brings together beige, brown, plum and clay red hues.
For those of you who like to add a little sparkle and shine to your makeup, prepare to fall in love with VB’s Lid Lustres. Infused with crystals, each shade creates a wet, pearly look that really gives your eyes a shimmery, multidimensional finish.
Better yet, if you believe in the healing powers of crystals, you’ll be delighted to know that each shade carries with it a different aura and energy.
Again, VB has launched four shades, each retailing at £28.
- Onyx, a deep black with silver pearl, is infused with Black Obsidian crystals. These are said to shield you from negativity.
- Blonde, a pale crème with gold pearl, is made with Citrine crystals. These are believed to help with creativity and self-expression.
- Mink, a taupe brown with gold and silver pearls, features Tigers Eye gemstones. These are known as sources of courage, strength and personal power.
- Midnight, a navy blue with silver pearl, is blended with Amethyst gems. These bring you prosperity and abundance.
Victoria Beckham’s makeup range also includes a creamy, highly pigmented eyeliner. There are three shades available: a deep matte black, a shimmery golden brown and a riche matte burgundy.
Either way, they all boast a blendable formula that glides effortlessly along your lash line. You can then use the built-in blender on the other end of the eyeliner to create a smokey effect.
The Inspiration Behind Victoria Beckham’s Makeup Range
Victoria Beckham Beauty is all about luxury performance and clean beauty. With the help of co-founder Sarah Creal, VB has created a makeup range that is cruelty-free and eco-conscious, yet still of the highest quality.
The packaging, for example, incorporates recycled materials and ocean-bound plastic. It is also refillable.
Mostly though, the brand describes itself as ‘in motion’, promising to always evolve and cater to the busy, ever-changing modern life.
All products are exclusively available on the Victoria Beckham Beauty website.
Join The Glossy Family
If you love makeup, subscribe to GLOSSYBOX today and receive five beauty treats straight to your door every month. What are you waiting for? Order your first box now!