When it comes to Father’s Day gifts, we’ve all bought the cheesy mug that says ‘World’s #1 Dad’ or a funky pair of socks. This year, though, we’ve found the best Father’s Day gifts out there so you can buy him the present he really deserves! Oh, and we’re giving you the chance to win a bundle of prizes if you enter the competition at the bottom of this page. Ready? Let’s shop!
With the pubs still closed, you won’t be able to take your dad out for a pint this Father’s Day but you can send him a selection of delicious craft beers courtesy of Beer52 (a beer delivery service that allows you to discover the best beer from the best breweries around the world)!
Treat him to the full bundle for just £24.99 + £4.99 P&P (worth £52.99!) which includes:
- A bundle of 8 fresh and delicious craft beers worth £24
- A branded Beer52 beer glass worth £4
- A book about the history of craft beer by Pete Brown worth £12.99
- A £10 voucher for Beer52’s online shop worth £10
- A tasty snack worth £2
To avoid missing out, you can order your bundle here. If you’re feeling lucky, don’t forget to enter our competition for your chance to win a case of 8 beers!
Delicious Truffles From Charbonnel Et Walker
Who doesn’t love a chocolatey treat? You can’t deny that truffles would make one of the best Father’s Day gifts! Luckily, Charbonnel et Walker (one of Britain’s first and finest chocolatiers) have an array of mouth-watering gift boxes to choose from.
- Whisky Truffles: If your dad is a fan of whisky, he’ll love these scrumptious truffles! They have a rich, dark chocolate ganache and a Scotch whisky centre, with a light cocoa dusting over the top.
- Sipsmith Gin Truffles: Who doesn’t love a good gin? Made with Sipsmith London Dry Gin, these dark chocolate truffles have a white chocolate, cream, Sipsmith Gin and natural Juniper centre and are lightly dusted in icing sugar – perfect for all gin lovers!
- Coconut Truffles: As coconut truffles are my dad’s favourite, I thought I’d add these to the list too! These milk chocolate truffles boast a creamy coconut centre and are coated in rich milk chocolate with desiccated coconut!
Of course, you can explore the full range of truffles here. Don’t forget to enter our competition for your chance to win a box of gin truffles!
A Ritual’s Eau De Parfum
Even your dad needs a little pamper from time to time, so why not treat him to Glossy-favourite Eau de Parfum, the Rituals’ Maharaja d’Or?
A celebration of indigenous spices, golden palaces and ancient rulers (or ‘Maharajas’) of India, the fragrance blends spicy green cardamom, fresh pine and a precious dry down of patchouli. Together, they create a soft woody scent that is hard to resist. Oh, and if he’s been feeling down because of lockdown, this will help to lift his spirits. Formulated with pine extract (which can cleanse and stimulate the mind) this EDP will help to relieve stress and give him the boost he needs.