While autumn is on the horizon, we’re not quite ready to let go of summer yet so this month we decided to add a little floral decor to our rooms in an attempt to shrug off the dull weather, via the latest upscale! And we have to say, it may just be our prettiest upscale yet!
We used fresh flowers to create a monogrammed floral sign – but you could also use fake ones if you want to keep it on display all year round!
1. Take a wet floral foam brick and using a sharp knife, carefully cut the foam into the shape of your GLOSSYBOX. Make sure you cut the top of the foam so that the whole block fits neatly inside the base of your box.
2. Slot the foam into the base of your GLOSSYBOX and use the knife to engrave the foam with whatever initial you choose (we obviously went for a G!)
3. Using two bunches of flowers, each in a different colour, cut the stems so they’re about 6cm long then take one of the colours and slot them into the engraved letter, one by one.
4. Continue until the letter you engraved in the foam is totally filled with flowers.
5. Taking the other bunch of flowers (we used white to make the pink pop), fill the rest of the box, taking them right around the outside of your letter so the base of you box is completely filled.