Got an empty GLOSSYBOX laying around? Why not upscale it into a gift that’s perfect for your Valentine? Our idea, turning our iconic pink box into a gorgeous box to gift wrap some chocolates.
This upscaling step-by-step is so easy to follow. Got your GLOSSYBOX to hand? Ready…
How To Upscale Your GLOSSYBOX Into A Box Of Chocolates
1. Taking a large piece of card, cut out four strips 20cm in length and 3cm in width and a further five strips that are 16cm in length and 3cm in width.
2. Cut five slits (evenly spaced out) half way into the 20cm strips. Then, cut four evenly spaced out slits half way int0 the 16cm strips of card.
3. Slot the 16cm strips of card across the length of the 20cm strips of card to form a grid.
4. Place the tissue paper and ribbon from your February box inside the box base to line it, then place the grid on top.
5. Place a chocolate inside each square.
6. Write a note to accompany your chocolates.
7. Fold the tissue paper over the top of the chocolates, place the note on top then finish off by tying the ribbon into a bow.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
Not got a GLOSSYBOX to upscale because you’re not signed up to be a Glossy… what are you waiting for? Subscribe to GLOSSYBOX today to start receiving five incredible products every month, delivered to your door in our gorgeous pink boxes. You’ll also be signing up to a whole host of other Glossy benefits including exclusive discounts on GLOSSYBOX products and loads of other exciting brands!