December is our favourite month at Glossy HQ. We’d even go as far as saying it’s the ‘Best Time Of The Year’!
Our December box offers the ultimate mix of products for both Christmas parties and cosying up at home. Worth over £125, Glossies will get at least four full size products that’ll include everything they need to feel glam this festive season!
Feel Festive With Nailberry
No look would be complete this December without festive inspired fingernails. And what’s more Christmassy than a classic red? Stylish and chic, with a dash of old school glamour, the vibrant hue of this dark red‐pink Strawberry Jam nail polish is a stunning choice.
L’Oxygéné polishes are also extremely considerate of your nails’ future health, utilising patented technology to deliver a healthier manicure. This polish really is the gift that keeps on giving!
How To Get Gorgeous Christmas Nails This December
If you’re ready to give yourself a fab at home manicure this December, these step by step instructions and top tips will help…
- Start by ensuring your nails are completely clean of any lingering polish from your last manicure, as well as any dirt or oils. A quick sweep over with some nail polish remover and a cotton pad should do the trick!
- File and buff your nails to smooth any uneven areas and achieve your desired finger nail length.
- Apply a bottom base coat (if you have one!). These types of polishes are great for helping to strengthen your nails, whilst also ensuring any bold colours don’t leave any stains behind when you remove our polish at a later date.
- Apply one thin coat of your Nailberry Strawberry Jam polish, using the varnish’s wide, tapered brush to flawlessly coat your nail from base to tip.
- Once all nails on both hands have fully dried, follow with a second thin coat.
- Prolong the life of your new manicure by adding a final top coat of clear polish to finish!
Top tip: make sure all of your layers of polish are thin. As much as you’ll want your colour to be bright and bold, layer up the polish multiple times if necessary, rather than coat the nails in thick polish, to create a vivid, professional-quality finish.
If you want to go one step further than a simple red manicure, why not start looking for festive nail art ideas you can try at home? Have a search on Instagram or Pinterest for some inspo if you’re stuck for ideas. We’re sure you’ll find plenty of ideas you won’t be able to wait to try!
Did You See Our First Sneak Peek?
Have you read our first December sneak peek blog? The post shares the first product you can expect to find in your box this month. Spoiler: your under eyes will have never looked so bright and beautiful!
Our Story Behind The Box post also reveals more about this month’s box theme – as well as giving you an insight into everything that’s happening at Glossy HQ during December!
Give The Gift Of Being A Glossy This Christmas
Think your sister, mum and/or girlfriend would love a GLOSSYBOX too? A GLOSSYBOX Gift Voucher would make a great Christmas present for them! If she loves makeup, skincare and haircare then she’s going to ADORE this present idea, trust us! Each month, she’ll receive a box that is hand-wrapped and filled with five amazing beauty products! And she’ll get to take advantage of all the perks of being a Glossy – including discounts on GLOSSYBOX Skincare, access to the Glossy Lounge and priority access to all upcoming Limited Editions!
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
To get your hands on all five beauty finds in our ‘Best Time Of The Year’ GLOSSYBOX this month, subscribe to become a Glossy today! On top of receiving our incredible monthly boxes straight to your door, you’ll also benefit from priority access and exclusive discounts on all of our Limited Edition boxes, and the GLOSSYBOX Skincare range!