The festive season might end up being a little different this year, but with our Christmas Limited Edition you can still get glammed up – even if it’s just to stay at home!
With nine fabulous products inside, there’s loads for you to look forward to. We’ve already shared the Story Behind The GLOSSYBOX Christmas Limited Edition blog and revealed both the first product from Liz Earle and all of the gorgeous makeup in this box!
Still want more? Here are the final five products we’ve got for you – and they’re all skin and haircare saviours!
Holika Holika Pure Essence Sheet Mask
For gorgeous glowing skin, look no further than this nourishing sheet mask with pearl extract. Intensely moisturising the skin with its effective ingredients, this mask lifts, brightens and refreshes your complexion.
- Niacinamide – helps manage pigmentation
- Centella Asiatica – has antioxidant properties that hydrate and soothe
- Pearl – highly moisturising, soothing and brightening
- Honey – helps skin absorb and retain moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps skin hold on to moisture to leave it looking and feeling supple
- Lavender – has the ability to lessen acne and reduce wrinkles
- Viola Tricolor – provides intense hydration
- Orange – clears and brightens skin
- Chamomile – antioxidant properties help soothe, reducing redness and blemishes
- Centaurea Cyanus Flower – calms sensitive skin
Intrigued by sheet masks? Why not read our blog on the benefits of sheet masks, which also shares a few more of our favourites!
Aveda Thickening Tonic
Whatever look you’re wanting to style this festive season, gorgeous thick hair is an essential component. Instantly adding volume and substance to your locks, Aveda’s Thickening Tonic is powered by botanicals, including certified organic amla fruit, and expands your strands from root to tip.
Illamasqua Beyond Veil Primer Mini
An exhilarating blend of two of Illamasqua’s iconic products: the intensely moisturising Hydra Veil and the metallic, illuminating Beyond Powder. Formulated with multi-active ingredients, this primer helps skin to retain a youthful look whilst also improving skin elasticity and brightness.
How To Use:
Quickly absorbed by skin, wear the Beyond Veil Primer Mini alone or underneath a foundation to create the perfect canvas for application. It’ll also ensure a long lasting finish that stays fresh and colour-true for hours!
Darphin Hydraskin Rich Cream
If winter weather leaves your complexion feeling dehydrated, the nourishing texture of Darphin’s Hydraskin Rich Cream is your perfect solution. Key ingredients including the brand’s HYDRA-STRUCTURE™ Technology, help to support skin’s moisture mechanisms to reveal hydrated, dewy-fresh looking skin.
Figs & Rouge Pore Renewal Detox Serum
This serum’s lightweight, enhanced formula targets minor imperfections to help deliver luminous skin. Complexion refining and resurfacing, this cleverly created serum from Fig & Rouge is also designed to promote cellular renewal.
How To Use:
- Apply the serum to freshly cleansed skin
- Using your finger-tips, work the serum in a circular motion across both your T-Zone and cheek areas
- For the perfect foundation base, apply the serum before make-up
- Apply at night to enjoy all its brilliant detoxifying benefits
How To Purchase Our Christmas Limited Edition GLOSSYBOX
The GLOSSYBOX Christmas Limited Edition will go on sale at 7am on Friday 27th November for subscribers, and at 9am the same day for non-subscribers. It’ll cost £25 for subscribers and £30 for non-subscribers.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
Let Christmas come early this year! Subscribe today to reap all the benefits of being part of the GLOSSYBOX family! As a subscriber you’ll receive five fab beauty products delivered straight to your door every month, as well as a whole host of other benefits in the Glossy Lounge. You’ll also get priority access and exclusive discounts on all future Limited Edition boxes, and the GLOSSYBOX Skincare range!