Christmas is just around the corner and in a few weeks, the time will come to open the very first door on our beauty advent calendars.
If you haven’t had a chance to get your hands on one, we’ve got just the upscale for you this month! Yep, that’s right, we’ve turned a couple of our old boxes into a beauty advent calendar, filling each day with a mini beauty product or chocolate treat!
Here’s how we made it…
1. Choose some festive wrapping paper and cover the outside of two box bases.
2. Taking 24 small gift boxes (each measuring 7×5 cm), fill each one with a mini beauty product from a past Glossybox or a mini chocolate. You can get a pack of 6 gift boxes that are the perfect size from Hema for £2.
3. Cut up a few of your Glossybox ribbons and use each piece to tie up the top of each box, threading a small gift tag on (these come with the gift boxes from Hema).
4. Number each gift tag from 1-24.
5. Place each box in numerical order inside your Glossybox bases! You can then stand these on a shelf or attach a ribbon to the back of each and hang them on your wall.