Flowers and beauty go hand in hand. Not only can the floral fragrance relax, invigorate, calm and revive your senses (when you look good, you feel good, right?) but these botanicals are filled with skin-loving vitamins, antioxidants and proteins that improve the look and feel of your complexion too. So, I’ve rounded up the eight best floral skincare products that are guaranteed to beautify your skin.
The Eight Best Floral Skincare Products
- Dr. Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil, £21
- Avant Gentle Rose Beautifying Face Exfoliant, £92
- Leonor Greyl Huile De Magnolia, £28.85
- Weleda Baby Calendula Facial Cream, £9.95
- ESPA Bergamot & Jasmine Foam Bath, £21
- Chantecaille Hibiscus Smoothing Mask, 75
- Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream, £38
- The Ritual of Karma Foaming Shower Gel, £8.50
About These Floral Skincare Must-Haves
1. Lavender Soothes And Relaxes
Known for its relaxing and soothing properties, lavender-infused products are undeniably some of the best floral skincare products out there. While you can use them at any time of the day, the unique lavender scent is particularly comforting at bedtime.