Gone are the days – thank God – of the early 2000s, pencil thin brows. You know the ones, we all had them. And we’re all embarrassed looking back at the pictures of our younger years as a result!
But two decades later, bigger is most definitely better when it comes to our brows. Whether you’re used to having them plucked, preened and pampered in a salon, or it’s usually a DIY job at home, it’s safe to say we’ve all looked to our favourite celebs for some eyebrow inspiration.
Celeb And Influencer Brows We’re Loving Right Now!
Those in the spotlight always have the best brows – fact! From movie stars to Instagram’s most popular, these are some of our faves…
Absolutely everyone was after brows like Jess’ – so she created @refybeauty to give all us with brow envy the chance to be on the same level!
India’s brows are always beautifully bushy! We can’t get enough. She’s talked brows loads on her Insta and even has a story highlight that’s full of all her top tips!
YouTuber and Glossy HQ fave Syd’s brows are very much at the top of our ‘what we’re lusting after’ list!
What list of our favourite beauty-loving influencers would be complete without Molly-Mae herself. Is there anything this girl has that we aren’t dreaming of too?!
We’ve been dreaming about star of the big screen Lucy Hale’s brows since her Pretty Little Liars days. And over time they’ve just got better and better!
How To Get Gorgeous Brows At Home
Before you think you can’t craft your perfect brows at home – because the shops are closed and you don’t have the products – think again. Because in this month’s ‘Power Of Beauty’ GLOSSYBOX, we’re got you covered.
If we could only have one brow product, it would most definitely be a brow gel. So, we’ve made sure you’ve got one too. Saint Luxe Beauty’s Brow Gel glides on effortlessly, leaving your brows looking fuller and giving them the perfect shape!
How To Use A Brow Gel
- Start by brushing your brows in an upwards direction with a clean, dry spoolie brush.
- With a brow pencil and fill in any gaps you may have. Don’t ‘colour’ in these areas, but instead fill the space with short, hair-like strokes.
- Taking your brush from your brow gel, clean off the majority of the product from the wand. Then, gently brush your hairs upwards again with this spoolie wand.
- Once tacky, and only if necessary, use a dry spoolie brush to ensure all hairs are in place to create your desired brow shape.
For more on how to use a brow gel to create gorgeous brows at home, take a read of the GLOSSYBOX blog!
Top Tips For Bushy Brows
- Let them grow! – Kind of an obvious one, but bushy brows need length and thickness. Cut back on your tweezing (opt for only removing the strays in the middle and maybe below if you can) and let your natural brow shape appear.
- Encourage growth with castor oil – it’s believed the fatty acids in castor oil are extremely nourishing to the skin and can promote hair growth.
- Brush your brows daily with a spoolie – Brush your brows upwards regularly to encourage them to grow in the direction you desire.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
It’s not too late to get your hands on a Saint Luxe Beauty Brow Gel as part of our January GLOSSYBOX. Subscribe today and you’ll get your hands on our ‘Power Of Beauty’ box which is full of five incredible products (plus on extra gift!), as well as a whole other host of Glossy benefits!