Wanting something other than Christmas to look forward to this December? Why not join Burt’s Bees on Sunday 6th December for a series of FREE live events, designed to celebrate the festive season and bring you moments of joy!
What To Expect At The Burt’s Bees Moments Of Joy Event
From sustainable gift wrapping with the ‘Gift Wrapping Queen’ to joining Binky Felstead at her home as she whips up a delicious natural treat, there’s so much to get involved with at the Burt’s Bees Moments Of Joy event.
Moments Of Joy Event Schedule
- 11am – At Home with Binky Felstead and Burt’s Bees
- 12pm – Sustainable Gift Wrapping with Jane Means + Shirley Coco
- 5pm – Flower Table Arrangements with Flower Lounge & Northern Styling
- 7pm – Soundbath Meditation with Lina Ju
They’ll also be exclusive offers and competitions throughout the day. You won’t want to miss out! To join the event, sign up to register your interest now!
At Home With Binky Felstead And Burt’s Bees
Join ex-Made in Chelsea star Binky Felstead as she uses the natural ingredients found in Burt’s Bee products to bake a festive delight. Join the session and learn how to make a simple, but jaw dropping, Honey & Orange Blossom Cheesecake.
Want to get a head start on Binky’s baking? Here’s the ingredients you’ll need (plus the recipe to follow too!)
Recipe: Honey & Orange Blossom Cheesecake
- 150g Gingernut biscuits
- 80g Unsalted butter
- 900g Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200g Caster sugar
- 200g Sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1kg Plain flour
- 150g Runny Honey
- 2 tbsp Madagascan vanilla extract
- 50ml Orange blossom water
- Handful of Pistachios
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Mix the biscuits to fine crumbs in a food processor, pour in the butter, then mix again. Press into the base of a 20cm springform tin and bake for five minutes. Leave it to cool.
- Beat together the cream cheese with flour, honey, vanilla, orange water, sugar, eggs and soured cream until smooth. Put the tin on a baking tray and pour in the filling.
- Bake in the oven for 40 – 45 minutes. Leave to cool for an hour.
- Keep aside a tbsp of honey and glaze the pistachios in a hot pan.
- Pour over the honeyed pistachios to decorate the cooled cheesecake.
Sustainable Gift Wrapping
Want to make the switch from paper wrapping to something more environmentally friendly this Christmas, plus you’ve also got lot of unwanted garments or fabric laying around at home? This is the workshop for you.
With over 20 years of experience, Jane Means is known as the ‘Gift Wrapping Queen’! Sustainable wrapping has always been close to her heart and she hates the thought of anything being thrown into landfill. Join Jane as she teaches influencer Shirley Coco about Furoshiki, the eco-friendly art of Japanese fabric wrapping.
Festive Table Arrangement
Award-winning florist The Flower Lounge and interiors stylist Northern Styling will show you how to add some festive cheer to your home, using some of Burt’s favourite ingredients!
Joined by Interior Stylist Joanne Thelwell of Northern Styling, Sian Wild of The Flower Lounge will create a beautifully natural table garland. Whether you forage for foliage in local green spaces or buy from your local florist, you can follow along and create this beautiful arrangement.
Joanne will also lend her expert eye to styling your Christmas table, using your newly made garland as the perfect centrepiece.
End your day in the most relaxing way possible, whilst simultaneously preparing for your week ahead, with a soundbath mediation class with Lina Ju. Not sure what to expect? A sound bath is a meditation class that aims to guide you into a deep meditative state while you’re enveloped in ambient sound played by an instructor.
About Burt’s Bees
Founded in the early 1980s, Burt’s Bees believes in using the best ingredients from nature, and in turn respecting this nature, so we can all live well. Each Burt’s Bees product is consciously crafted with natural, nutrient-rich ingredients that nourish and revitalise your skin, as well as help to support a strong and healthy skin barrier.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
To always be in the know when it comes to what’s happening with the biggest and best beauty brands, subscribe to become a Glossy today. Not only will you receive five of the best beauty products straight to your door every month, you’ll also have subscriber-only access to the Glossy Lounge, which is always packed full of exclusive offers and discounts on all your favourite beauty names!