Unless you bought our Grooming Kit, you’re no doubt still on the hunt for a Valentine’s gift for your other half. Don’t worry though, I’ve got you covered! Have you heard of The Gruff Stuff? This British brand has three hero products that make great Valentine’s gifts.
About The Gruff Stuff
Before I talk to you about all of their incredible products, it’s worth knowing that The Gruff Stuff is a British brand that puts sustainability at the heart of everything they do….
- A vegan skincare brand: Not only is The Gruff Stuff a vegan, gluten, paraben and cruelty-free brand, but their products are 98% natural. You see, they only make clean and eco-friendly products that use ethically and responsibly sourced ingredients. How can you not love that?
- Eco-friendly Packaging: To ensure the packaging is just as clean and eco-friendly as the formula inside, The Gruff Stuff also only use packaging that is made of recycled plastics and paper. After use, you can obviously recycle it too. It’s a win-win!
Intrigued? You should be! The Gruff Stuff is a pretty great brand…
The Spray Moisturiser Praised By British GQ
In November 2019, British GQ recognised The Gruff Stuff’s Spray On Moisturiser as one of the best ones on the market just a few weeks after it launched – and it’s no surprise why.
Formulated with Australian Kakadu plum essence and organic aloe juice, it is rich in vitamins A, C and E. Plus, it has anti-inflammatory benefits and stimulates the production of both hyaluronic acid and collagen. If he suffers from redness and irritation or he’s concerned about fine lines, then he’ll love how soothing, hydrating and reinvigorating this anti-ageing moisturiser is. He’s bound to appreciate how easy and refreshing it is to apply too (a spray moisturiser? Revolutionary!).
The Eye Balm Recommended As The Best Eye Cream For Men
The Spray Moisturiser isn’t the only The Gruff Stuff product to have received critical acclaim. Their gentle Eye Balm was recommended by the Scottish newspaper Daily Record as the best cream for men. If you’re wondering why it impressed so much, this might help:
- Liquorice and Persian tree extract are both seriously hydrating and help to reduce the appearance of both dark circles and puffy under-eyes.
- Antioxidants and Matcha green tea extracts improve blood circulation, helping skin to regenerate faster and fight off the signs of ageing.
- Extract of wild Australian plums, organic aloe juice and vitamin E increase the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Basically, this lightweight balm boasts a pure, kind-to-skin formula that firms and smooths the skin under your eyes. It’s such a great present!
Spray On Body Lotion
The third hero product from The Gruff Stuff’s skincare range is their Spray On Body Lotion. It uses the same key ingredients as the other two products (Extract of wild Australian plums, organic aloe juice and vitamin E) and consequently has all of the same benefits. On top of that, it contains babussu oil which leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated and protected. If he struggles with dry skin, he’ll love how effectively this spray works, how quickly he can apply it and how quickly it sinks in!
Treat Him To The Full Set
All three of these products deliver great results, so I wouldn’t blame you if you’re struggling to pick just one to buy as your Valentine’s gift. Well, why not buy the full set? It works out cheaper for you and will show him just how much you care.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
Now that you’ve treated your other half to a Valentine’s gift, why not treat yourself to something too? Order our ‘Love Crosses Borders’ GLOSSYBOX to enjoy 5 beauty must-haves that will give you dewy skin and a kissable pout. Don’t miss out, subscribe now!