We’ll be launching our GLOSSYBOX Advent Calendar 2019 very soon – and it’s even better than last year! While I can’t reveal any products just yet, check out the details from our 2018 calendar to find out what to expect from this year’s edition…
GLOSSYBOX 2018 Advent Calendar Revealed!
Look how beautiful it is! The rose gold finish will look stunning alongside your Christmas decorations and of course we have a ribbon for you to untie & open like with any GLOSSYBOX.
It has 25 boxes inside for you to open, each with their own cute little number and GLOSSYBOX logo.
It goes on sale on Monday 15th October. GLOSSIES, you can make sure you definitely get yours and avoid sell out by pre-ordering at the end of September.
The products inside are worth £300 and GLOSSY subscribers can buy it for £75 with free delivery. Not a GLOSSY subscriber? It is yours for £99. GLOSSIES, make sure you check your emails as details on how to get your discount will be emailed to you.
The Products In The GLOSSYBOX Advent Calendar
In typical GLOSSY style we have included a mix of new discoveries and the biggest brands on the planet. Are you ready? Scroll down to see the full list of brands and products, 16 of which are full-size too!
- Huda Beauty – Winter Solstice Palette
- NARS – Velvet Lip Glide. (2 shades will be available. One product per calendar)
- Eyeko – Fat Eye Stick
- Nip & Fab – Dragons Blood Fix Plumping Serum
- Yankee Candle – Small Jar. (3 scents will be available. One product per calendar)
- Crabtree & Evelyn – Rosewater & Pink Peppercorn Hand Therapy
- Philip Kingsley – Body Building Conditioner
- MDM – Great Than – Mascara
- 3ina – The Lip Primer
- Patisserie de Bain – Strawberry Cupcake Body Wash
- Real Techniques – Expert Face Brush
- Charles Worthington – Volume & Bounce Body Booster Mousse
- bareMinerals – Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion
- Bellapierrie – Kiss Proof Lip Finish
- MUA – Cosmic Vixen Palette
- Karmameju – Konjac Sponge
- Elgon – Concentrated Restoring Mask
- INC.redible – Jelly Shot Lip Quencher
- Pop Beauty – Eyeshadow Pigment
- Luxie – Rose Gold Tapered Highlighter Brush 522
- Lollipops – Highlighter
- Steve Laurent – Lipgloss
- Pixi by Petra – Fresh Face Blush
- Zelens – Transformer Instant Renewal Mask
- Mitchell & Peach – Flora No.1 Fine Radiance Oil
What Are The Bloggers Saying?
View this post on Instagram
I’m currently working on our Christmas gift guides and some HUGE 2018 Advent Calendar ‘Must-haves’ features. This one from @glossyboxuk is GORGEOUS isn’t it?! (£75 for subscribers £99 otherwise) Get the full low-down and links to buy in our new post coming soon. 🎄 . What advent calendar have you got your eye on this year? ✨ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . #adventcalendar #adventcalendars #glossybox #beautybox #beauty #beautyblog #beautybloggers #beautyblogger #bblogger #bbloggers #bbloggeruk #bbloggersuk #fashion #fashionblogger #fashionblog #fblog #fblogger #fbloggers #thatsdarling #christmas #christmasdecor #lovelysquares #bloggerstyle #makeup #makeupjunkie #beautyjunkie #lifestyleblogger #lbloggers #lbloggersuk #instagood
View this post on Instagram
I was super excited to be sent and unbox this advent calendar from Glossybox this morning; it contains some amazing items and I was pleasantly surprised to find that there wasn’t any beauty items that we’ve received in our Glossybox’s this year either not that that would be a bad thing but it’s always nice to receive new items 😁 My unboxing video is now up on my YouTube channel a link to my channel is in my bio on here if you are interested in taking a look and finding out all about this calendar 💕
We hope you are excited as us. You can buy the GLOSSYBOX “All I Want” Advent Calendar at glossybox.co.uk. £75 for subscribers and £99 for non-subscribers and both include free delivery.