Lucy and Lois on our team have both recently had babies (a girl and a boy respectfully – we fully expect a summer wedding in about 30 years’ time), so I asked them for their favourite pregnancy must-haves to help any of you Glossies out there who have a baby on the way. Here’s what they recommended…
Seven Glossy Recommended Pregnancy Must-Haves
- Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Butter
- Mama Mio Pregnancy Boob Tube Bust Protection Cream
- Little Butterfly London Fall into Dreams Mother and Baby Massage Oil
- Dr.Lipp’s Original Nipple Balm for Lips
- Weleda Perineum Massage Oil
- Dreamgenii pregnancy support and feeding pillow
- Elvie Pelvic Floor Trainer
Why We Recommend Them
1. Mama Mio The Tummy Rub Butter
Formulated with moisturising shea butter, nourishing avocado oil, antioxidant-rich sacha inchi oil, omega-rich rosehip oil and protecting vitamin E, this butter helps to prevent the appearance of stretch marks as your bump grows. Lucy says:
I used it everyday morning and night and had no stretch marks. My mum had stretch marks so I thought I’d get them but I was lucky. I honestly think that the cream had a lot to do with it.
You can apply it onto your stomach, chest, hips and thighs to increase your skin’s elasticity and protect it against stretch marks. It definitely deserves a place on this list of pregnancy must-haves!