Terms and Conditions | GLOSSYBOX
THE GLOSSYBOX BEAUTY BOARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read all the information on this page before you agree to apply for The GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board. If you are successful you will be contacted by email.
- All information relating to a product trial must be kept in strictest confidence. We also ask that you do not use, discuss or disclose any of the subject matter of the research with anyone else be it in person or on social media.
- The instructions of use, ingredients and warnings for each product will be sent to you via email once the opportunity arises. They will also be found on the packaging. Please read and follow the instructions precisely once you receive them.
- You must not offer for sale or attempt to sell any products provided to you, are part of, or in connection with the GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board.
- We need your honest feedback on the products, which will be collected through an online survey on your Account. You must fill in each product survey to the best of your ability and complete the surveys within 5 days of the end of the ‘testing period’.
- There is no remuneration for joining the GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board. However, you will receive the standard £0.25 GLOSSYCredit for each product survey completed. You must not have been influenced to take part in this trial by the GLOSSYCredit offering.
- The purpose of the GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board is to evaluate the consumer perception and acceptability of new product formulations. The products have been manufactured to a high standard and have been approved safe for use. Nevertheless, just like when you buy a new product from a shop, you should be aware there is a small risk the product may not suit you. Please check the ingredient listings on the pack if you have any concerns.
- In the unlikely event of skin irritation, stop using the product immediately and email email@example.com to notify us. If you have any queries or concerns about the trial, please do not hesitate to contact GLOSSYBOX UK on the above email.
- GLOSSYBOX's maximum aggregate liability to you in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any liability for any negligent act or omission) howsoever arising out of or in connection with the GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board in respect of any one or more incidents or occurrences throughout the duration of the arrangement shall be limited to £10,000.
- GLOSSYBOX shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused, arising out of, or in connection with GLOSSYBOX Beauty Board. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any liability which cannot legally be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If you have any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org