When it comes to looking after our skin, we all know it’s the ingredients in the products we’re using that make all the difference. Which is why at Glossy HQ, we’re all about researching and finding the very best ingredients that are sure to work for you!
Known for its use of high quality and effective key ingredients, Palmer’s produces products that work wonders for not only your skin, but your hair too…
The Four Key Ingredients In Palmer’s Products:
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Vitamin E
- Olive Oil
Palmer’s core ingredient cocoa butter has been a staple in the brand’s products for the past 40 years. In fact, the company buys over 265,000 lbs of cocoa butter a year!
Known as a super ingredient because of its superior healing properties and its ability to help skin retain moisture, cocoa butter has many skin benefits.
The Benefits Of Cocoa Butter
- Antioxidant – Cocoa butter is beneficial for lowering inflammation, improving skin health and helping to improve the overall skin tone, elasticity and the appearance of stretch marks.
- Soothing properties – Cocoa beans contain cocoa mass polyphenols, which stop the production of antibodies found in the skin that cause the body to react against certain substances. This makes cocoa butter ideal for skin conditions such as dry skin, rashes and eczema.
- Collagen – Cocoa butter has a positive effect on skin structure, mainly with collagen production.
Ethically and sustainably sourced, the cocoa butter in all Palmer’s products is of the rawest and highest quality and from Ghana, where the finest cocoa beans in the world are found.
Coconuts are one of the world’s wonder foods – and they have multiple health benefits. The coconut palm has been recognised as a top immune booster, as well as being a great antifungal, antibiotic, antiviral and antibacterial remedy.
Did you know?
- Coconut oil is loaded with naturally occurring healthy skin and hair components such as Lauric acid, Caprylic acid, Capric acid, proteins, antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Coconut oil contains high level of medium chain fatty acids, which help lock in moisture to prevent skin dehydration and encourage healthy hair growth
- Natural antioxidants combat the effects of ageing
- Vitamin E and proteins rejuvenate, soothe skin and fortify hair
A powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin E is essential for the maintenance of healthy skin.
Why you should include Vitamin E in your skincare
- Anti-oxidants in Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental stressors that cause skin to age prematurely
- Vitamin E is produced naturally in the skin, but can become depleted due to constant environmental exposure and lack of sun protection.
Palmer’s range of Natural Vitamin E skincare uses only the most naturally derived Vitamin E. But, as well as this, also features the brand’s signature Cocoa Butter AND a superior blend of botanicals to soothe and nourish your skin.
Palmer’s Superior Botanical Blend
- Apricot Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids to help retain elasticity and suppleness of skin
- Avocado Oil – High in anti-oxidants and fatty acids which moisturise and protect
- Coconut Oil – Contains lauric, capric and caprylic acids, prized for their anti-bacterial properties and ability to lock in moisturise
- Argan Oil – High in Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants
- Vitamin C – Stimulates and strengthens skin
Olive Oil has been used in beauty routines for centuries – and is an ingredient that still keeps on giving. Want to discover the luxurious and natural benefits that olive oil can have on your hair? Then try Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula!
Why‘s Olive Oil So Great?
Over the years, olive oil has gained popularity for its rejuvenating and hair strengthening properties. It is intensely moisturising, less sticky compared to other oils and has rich nutrients to give you gorgeous flowing tresses.
Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula
Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula range not only features Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but also a perfect blend of powerful antioxidants with Vitamin E and Jamaican Black Castor Oil.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, olive oil helps retain the moisture in your hair and stimulates their growth.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E’s antioxidant properties repair damaged hair follicles, prevent tissue corrosion, and help build tissue.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil – Rich in omega 9 and omega 6 fatty acids, along with vitamin E that are all essential for luxurious hair growth.
More About Palmer’s
Selling natural cocoa butter and coconut oil skin and haircare products since the 1970s, (yet actually celebrated its 180th anniversary in 2020) Palmer’s has one overarching principle. The brand promises that all Palmer’s products work with your skin and hair’s uniqueness to enhance your natural features. Whilst also reflected in Palmer’s trademarked tagline – The Nature Of You.
Subscribe To GLOSSYBOX
Missed out on receiving a Palmer’s body lotion because you weren’t a Glossy in time to get our December box? Fear not, because there’ll be plenty of incredible products to get your hands on over the coming months! To ensure you don’t miss out, sign up to become a Glossy today! You’ll also get exclusive discounts and priority access to all of our Limited Edition boxes and the GLOSSYBOX Skincare range!