Which Fragrance Will You Be Treated To?
Our Limited Edition features four festive Yankee Candles and they all smell fantastic!
- Christmas Cookie: With a rich buttery, vanilla scent, this is definitely my personal favourite from the Yankee Candle Christmas range. I’d light it in my living room to make the whole house smell like there are always freshly baked biscuits in the oven.
- Christmas Eve: One of the bestselling Yankee Candle Christmas-themed candles, it smells of sugared plums and candied fruit. Once you get a whiff of its sugary scent, you won’t be able to wait until Christmas Eve before lighting the wick.
- Christmas Magic: A classic festive scent of pine and mandarin, this candle is like Christmas in a jar. It encapsulates the aromatic fragrances of a pine tree with added notes of eucalyptus and cedarwood.
- Red Apple Wreath: Nothing says Christmas season quite like the aroma of apples, cinnamon, walnuts and maple. It will remind you of warming crumbles and sweet pies, creating a cosy atmosphere.
How To Care For Your Festive Yankee Candle
Candles are precious things, so if you want to ensure no wax gets wasted, follow these good practice rules:
- Before you use your candle, trim the wick to 3mm. It allows the wax to burn more easily and enhances the fragrance.
- Allow the candle to burn for at least 1 hour 30 minutes before snuffing it out. This ensures the wax melts all the way across the top layer right up to the edges, giving the maximum fragrance experience, as well as allowing the candle to burn straight down and last even longer.
- Place it on a heatproof surface before lighting it.
You’re now ready to enjoy your new Yankee Candle!
It Wouldn’t Be Christmas Without A New Perfume
As perfumes are a little beyond my monthly budget, I always put a new fragrance on my Christmas list. Of course, because it’s my yearly treat, choosing which scent I want can be a bit tricky. That’s why I love it when we have travel-size versions of perfumes in our boxes. It’s a great way of testing them out before purchasing the full-size.
In fact, I had been toying with a few different scents when I was introduced to a Rituals perfume…
Introducing Rituals’ Nuit a Marrakech
I love the oriental-inspired fragrance of Rituals’ Nuit a Marrakech perfume. It has a soft, floral base that is delicately blended with saffron and cedar wood. I think that it smells divine, but you don’t need to take my word for it. Our Christmas Limited Edition GLOSSYBOX features a travel-size version of this eau de parfum that allows you to test it out for a month before committing to purchasing the full-size product. I’m willing to bet you’ll love it though!