Boasting 8 matte hues surrounding 1 shimmery shade, this makeup palette features a stunning range of browns, reds, oranges and coppers that flatter every skin tone. Better yet, it comes in a small compact with a mirror that can easily be slipped into your bag and used on the go.
This is my absolute favourite HUDA palette. I genuinely used up every single shade and am dying to get my hands on another one!
@Kit, GLOSSYBOX e-commerce executive
Creating A Full Face Using Only This Palette
The reason Kit is so obsessed with this makeup palette is because of how diverse it is. Yes, you can create endless flawless eye looks, but it also does so much more than that…
Your Eyeshadow Look
All 9 hues have seriously creamy and highly-pigmented formulas that are so blendable and buildable. To create a stunning eye look:
- Step 1: Apply concealer over your whole lid, then sweep the light cream-coloured hue (6) over the top to set it in place.
- Step 2: Now that you have a good base, use a flat eyeshadow brush to apply the burnt orange shade (2) across your whole lid.
- Step 3: Using a fluffy blending eyeshadow brush, blend the red shade (3) into your crease and buff it outwards towards your brow bone, then inwards towards the middle of your lid.
- Step 4: Using a thin eyeliner brush, sweep the deep brown hue (4) along your upper lash line and gently smoke it out. You can do the same on the outer corner of your lower lash line.
- Step 5: Add a touch of glitter to the inner corner of your eye using the shimmer gold colour (5). Then, finish it off with a touch of mascara.
Contour, Blush And Highligher
- For your contour, you can either apply the soft brown hue (8) or red clay shade (9). Using an angled contour brush, sweep the powder along your cheekbones, working from the corner of your mouth to your temples.
- Next, sweep it along your hairline and down your nose. You can also apply it along your jawline. This will accentuate your features and give you a subtly-sculpted look.
- This palette really does do it all! You can use the pink coral hue (7) as a blush, blending it onto the apples of your cheeks. This works great if you have light to tanned skin. If you’re a darker tone, then I’d recommend using the red shade (3) instead.
- Use a small highlighter brush to sweep the light cream shade (6) onto the highpoints of your face. We’re talking your cheekbones, brow bones, Cupid’s bow and the tip of your nose.
Finally, to finish off your look, apply a clear lip balm onto your lips, then apply the deep plum hue (1) over the top. Use a damp lip liner brush to line your lips, then fill in your pout. And voila! A whole face with just the HUDA Warm Brown Obsessions Palette.
The Finished Look
More Sneak Peeks Coming Your Way Soon
From now until the end of the month, I’ll be revealing the full contents of the Christmas Limited Edition GLOSSYBOX on our blog and across our social channels. If today’s reveal is anything to go by, we’ve got some epic products heading your way!
Stay tuned for the next reveal in a couple of days’ time…
When Will The Box Go On Sale?
The Christmas Limited Edition GLOSSYBOX will go on sale Monday, 2nd of December at 7am for subscribers and at 12pm-lunchtime that same day for non-subscribers. It costs £30 for subscribers and £35 for non-subscribers.
Subscribe For Priority Access
As I’m sure most of you know, our Limited Editions sell out fast! Don’t risk missing out. To get priority access to the Christmas Limited Edition GLOSSYBOX and enjoy an exclusive subscriber discount, order your first GLOSSYBOX now!