Over the weekend, GLOSSYBOX attended the new-to-Manchester Glamour Beauty Festival. With incredible brands like HUDA Beauty, Fenty, Elizabeth Arden, Pixi, The Ordinary and more all hosting stalls, we explored the crème de la crème of the beauty world.
Naturally, I just had to share our favourite newly-discovered products with you all!
The Must-Have Products We Discovered At The Glamour Beauty Festival
1. HUDA Beauty’s New Nude Palettes
Every woman needs a good basic nude palette, but not everyone’s nude look is the same. Huda Kattan recognised that and wanted to create a collection of nude palettes that would cater to every skin tone and every individual look.
There are three nine-hued palettes to choose from:
- Light: It is filled with creamy praline hues with both warm and cool undertones, as well as richer browns and mauves.
- Medium: Huda Kattan’s personal favourite, it combines chestnut, deep brown and warm mauves with shimmery rose gold, rustic copper and dusty pink.
- Rich: It boasts crimson reds, rich berry, burnished gold, blushed bronze and deep browns that add dimensions and a dramatic flair.
We love HUDA Beauty (who doesn’t?!) and we’re so excited about this new launch.
2. The Ordinary’s Must-Have Skin Saviours
I think we can all agree that The Ordinary is an incredible skincare brand that deserves a spot on every beauty lover’s bathroom shelf. While you’ll no doubt already have a few stable favourites, here are three new ones I discovered and think you’ll become obsessed with too…
- Buffet Serum: If it’s more youthful-looking skin you’re after, then look no further than this serum. Formulated with hydrating and plumping hyaluronic acid, as well as 5 peptide complexes, it helps to restore your skin’s elasticity, stimulate the production of collagen, prevent new wrinkles from forming and reverse the signs of ageing.
- Squalane Cleanser: Perfect for the cold winter ahead, this cleanser washes away makeup, dirt and impurities without drying out your skin. It feels like a balm when you first apply it, then melts into a clear oil as you massage it into your dry skin. It honestly leaves skin feeling so clean and refreshed!
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Solution 10%: The secret to brighter skin, this moisturising cream is formulated with a derivative of vitamin C. You just need to use it twice a day to have a hydrated and radiant complexion.
All of the above are now available to buy on lookfantastic using your GLOSSYCredit. I’d get yours before they sell out if I were you!
3. Sleek Makeup’s Newly-Released Satin Lipsticks
With the cold winter fast approaching, you should be thinking about trading in your (let’s be honest) drying matte lipsticks in favour of satin formulas. Luckily, Sleek have released a brand new range of lippies just at the right time!
Their brand new collection boasts a smooth, lightweight and satin-like formulation. Available in ten shades, you can just sweep it onto your lips for long-lasting colour that doesn’t dry out your pout.
I love the purple-red shade of Mo Money, Mo Problems, while My Boo is a gorgeous pink hue and Ghetto Superstar is a stunning autumnal take on nude. You can explore the full range here.
4. Too Faced’s Newly-Launched Mascara
If you love Too Faced’s Better Than Sex mascara, then you’re going to fall head over heels for their latest launch, Damn Girl. Boasting a revolutionary creamy mousse formula, this mascara promises 24 hours-worth of thicker and curlier lashes.
Damn Girl not only features a light, smudge-proof, flake resistant and pitch-black formula, but it also features a dual-fibre brush that lifts and curls your lashes. This game-changing combination allows you to coat every lash and add so much volume.
And there you have it, all the biggest beauty drops from the Glamour Beauty Festival in Manchester. We’re just dying to go again next year!
Join The Glossy Family
To discover all of the latest beauty must-haves, subscribe to GLOSSYBOX. This November, our ‘Winter Warmers‘ edit includes moisturising lotions, nourishing haircare and shimmery cosmetics, plus two extra treats!