Are you looking to create a subtle and elegant winged eye fit for an angel? Or would you prefer to indulge your devilish side with a fiery smokey eye? Either way, the McoBeauty eyeliner pencil from the October GLOSSYBOX will allow you to create your desired effect.
About The McoBeauty Eye Define Crayon Liner
Everyone needs a creamy, long-lasting eyeliner pencil in their makeup bag! The Eye Define Crayon Liner has a smooth texture that glides on effortlessly. Better yet, it offers a great colour payoff and is pretty budge-proof.
This crayon slides on much more easily than other eyeliner pencils. It’s particularly good for smoking and blending out.
The retractable twist design and innovative in-build sharpener allows for flawless and easy application on the go! With that in mind, here are two eye looks you can create using the McoBeauty Eye Define Crayon Liner.
An Angelic Winged Eye
My favourite thing about this eyeliner pencil? It really lets your wings soar! To create this eye-catching look, all you need is your McoBeauty Eye Define Crayon Liner.
Creating A Winged Eye With An Eyeliner Pencil
- Decide where you want your wing to finish and draw a dot to mark the spot.
- Join the dot to the outer corner of your eye.
- Draw a thin liner along your lash line, starting at the inner corner of your eye and working your way outwards.
- Draw another line from the end of your wing to the middle of your eyelid.
- Fill in your wing.
Insider Tip: Creating a precise wing is easiest when your eyeliner pencil is nice and sharp. As soon as your tip starts to get a bit blunt, use the built-in sharpener to sharpen it.
A Devilish Smokey Eye
Another great thing about this eyeliner pencil is its creamy, blendable texture. It allows you to create a fiery smokey eye effect effortlessly.
All you need is:
- A creamy black eyeliner pencil (check!)
- A small blending brush or fluffy eyeshadow brush (if you don’t have one, then Luxie’s small tapered blending brush is a good one)
Creating A Smokey Eye Using Eyeliner Only
- Apply a thick line of eyeliner along your top lash line. Don’t worry about being precise here, you’ll be smudging it out anyway.
- Using your small blending brush, gently buff the eyeliner into the outer corner of your eyelid. This works even better if you delicately darken the tip of your brush with a little eyeliner first.
- Line your lower lash line with a touch of eyeliner.
- Once again, blend it out using your fluffy brush.
- You can then repeat steps 1 through 4 until you’ve achieved your desired look.
Practice Makes Perfect
If you’re struggling with this eyeliner pencil at first, just remember that when it comes to achieving the perfect eyeliner look, practice makes perfect. No one gets it right the first time around (trust me, I’ve been there), but it won’t take long until you can create a flawless look instantly.
Join The Glossy Family
To receive the McoBeauty Eye Define Crayon Liner, as well as four other makeup, skincare and haircare products, order our October edit now!