Here at GLOSSYBOX we love Pancake Day – what’s not to like? So we’ve been getting prepped well in advance.
But what we want to know is why do pancakes have to be a treat for one day a year? So we decided to change things up a bit. Chocolate pancakes dripping with chocolate sauce, chocolate nibs, banana and raspberries…what if we told you they are low in calories too?
We’ve partnered with Myprotein to bring you pancakes that you can enjoy every week…guilt free. At only 286 calories per serving including chocolate sauce and all the trimmings, these definitely are a naughty treat you can have more often.
To make 4 pancakes you will need:
- 2 large scoops of Myprotein Chocolate Protein Pancake mix (or the flavour of your choice)
- 100-150ml milk or water (we used almond milk)
- ¼ bar Myprotein High Protein Chocolate (for the chocolate sauce if desired)
- Coconut Oil (we used Myprotein Coconpure)
For the topping:
- 10g Myprotein Organic Raw Cocoa Nibs
- 1/4 Banana
- Rasberries & Blackberries
- Mix the milk and 2 scoops of pancake mix.
- Add the chocolate nibs into the mix.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add a small amount of coconut oil.
- Reduce to a medium heat and add the batter to the pan.
- Cook your pancake until it can be easily flipped.
- Brown the pancakes on both sides.
- Melt the high protein chocolate on a gentle heat in the microwave, continuously stopping it and stirring (optional for extra idulgence).
- Serve with sliced banana, rasberries and the melted chocolate drizzled on top.
Dietary Information Per Serving (With Toppings)
Tuck in and enjoy…guilt free!