A decorated tree, festive tinsel and melt-in-the-mouth mince pies are one thing, but it never feels quite like Christmas until you’ve lit one of the best Christmas scented candles. After all, the best yield of the season is the variety of delicious scents that bring back so many happy memories.
From spices to sugar fruit and fresh leaves to earthy wood, these are seven of the best Christmas scented candles to add warmth to your home.
The Best Christmas Scented Candles
- ESPA, Winter Spice Candle, £15.00
- Oliver Bonas, Clove and Cinnamon Candle, £16.50
- Ferm Living, Scented Christmas Calendar Candle, £19
- NEOM, Christmas Wish, £32
- Elemis, Joyful Glow Candle, £32
- SKANDINAVISK, Sno Candle, £32
- Molton Brown, Muddled Plum Candle, £42
About The Best Christmas Scented Candles
1. Peace And Tranquility: ESPA, Winter Spice Candle, £15.00
Who doesn’t want a bit of peace and tranquillity this time of year? ESPA’s therapeutic fragrance is the perfect way of creating a soothing ambiance. Their Winter Spice candle blends sweet orange with cinnamon and ginger to create a decadent festive aroma.