Who says that you need to splurge on foundation? As long as you keep your skin moisturised and use a primer, there’s no reason why your makeup should have to break the bank. With that in mind, I’ve rounded up the best cheap foundation out there to help you save, without having to compromise on quality!
The Best Cheap Foundation
- EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation, £12.50
- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless Foundation, £5.99
- Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation with Comfort Serum, £8.99
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, £9.99
- The Ordinary Coverage Foundation with SPF 15 by The Ordinary Colours, £6.20
- NYX Professional Makeup Born to Glow Naturally Radiant Foundation, £10
- Sleek MakeUP Creme to Powder Foundation, £7.99
- wet n wild photofocus Stick Foundation, £5.99
- Revlon Photoready Candid Anti-Pollution Foundation, £9.99
- Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless Foundation, £12.99
For Olive And Darker Skin Tones
If you’re looking for the best cheap foundation suitable for darker skin tones, then look no further than the EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation!