A makeup craze hailed from Korea, cushion compacts have continuously grown in popularity over the past few years – and it’s no surprise why! These cushions are pure comfort to use, deliver really lightweight formulas, yet somehow still offer great coverage that looks natural. If you haven’t tried them yet, it’s time you grabbed yourself some. With that in mind, here are the best cushion compacts out there…
The Best Cushion Compacts
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Cushion BB All Day Wear Liquid Compact SPF 50, £37
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation, £36.50
- MISSHA Magic Cushion Cover Lasting SPF50+/PA+++ – No.23, £17
- Shiseido Synchro Skin Cushion Compact Bronzer, £37
- G9SKIN White In Creamy Cushion – Light Pink, £27
- Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner, £20
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker Lip Gloss, £20
About These Cushion Compacts
Cushion foundations can create everything from a sheer BB cream-like finish to a heavier full coverage base. The versatility means that this pop-it-in-your-handbag compact can be applied to a full face or be dabbed on for concealer-style touch-ups that refresh your look.
A Light, Sheer Coverage: Estée Lauder Double Wear Cushion BB Compact
I think we can all agree that Estée Lauder’s Double Wear is iconic. Now though, you can enjoy this foundation in a whole new way thanks to the Estée Lauder Double Wear Cushion BB All Day Wear Liquid Compact SPF 50.