This month’s upscale your GLOSSYBOX inspiration comes with a sweet treat in mind. With a sheet of acetate, you can transform one of your old boxes into a cupcake holder – perfect for displaying your Sport’s Relief Bake Off creations or if you’re baking for a gift, it makes for the perfect pretty packaging (Mother’s Day is on it’s way, after all!)
Here’s how to make it yourself…
1. Taking the lid of a GLOSSYBOX, use a ruler and a pencil to lightly draw a 2cm border around the edge of the box lid.
2. Next, using a scalpel cut out the middle section of the border.
3. Cut out a rectangle of acetate that’s the same size as the box and using PVA glue, stick it to the inside of the lid.
4. Using the scalpel again, create two holes half way down each end of the base of box and tread a ribbon through each side, tying securely on the inside. This will create two handles.
5. Place cupcakes inside the box and pop the lid on top – voilà!
We love seeing how you upscale your boxes too, so continue to share them with us on social tagging us @Glossyboxuk