GLOSSYBOX Vegan Limited Edition Box - January 2019
10 PRODUCTS. VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE.
GLOSSYBOX VEGAN BOX RELAUNCH 2019
It’s Veganuary, Glossies, and we’re relaunching our vegan GLOSSYBOX!
Featuring vegan makeup, vegan makeup brushes and vegan shampoo, our animal-friendly and cruelty-free edit has received some amazing reviews from celebrities and beauty bloggers… J.Lo, Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus have all gone vegan recently. Join the movement and try our Vegan Limited Edition box! Vegan cosmetics aren't a trend, they are here to stay. Filled with 10 vegan and cruelty-free products worth £80, this is the perfect way to try Vegan beauty, and explore new brands.
WHAT IS VEGANUARY?
Veganuary started in the UK as a way of encouraging more people take on the vegan lifestyle throughout January (it's not just about what you eat!).
WHAT IS VEGAN BEAUTY?
Vegan beauty products do not contain any animal products, animal by products or animal derivatives.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'VEGAN' AND 'CRUELTY-FREE'?
Vegan beauty products do not contain any animal products, animal by products or animal derivatives. Whilst cruelty-free products are not tested on animals.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE GLOSSYBOX VEGAN LIMITED EDITION?
The box contains:
- Vegan hair care products, including a vegan hair serum from Noughty, a vegan hair mask from Maria Nila and a vegan shampoo from Tints of Nature.
- A vegan and cruelty free shower gel from Original Source
- A vegan makeup brush from So eco
- A vegan lip product from Tropic
- A vegan moisturiser from Dr. Organic
- A vegan massage oil from Weleda which helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
- A vegan matcha green tea from Pure Chimp which can be used in vegan baking recipes and vegan smoothies.