Terms & Conditions for Glossybox Molton Brown 2022 Competition
1. The Promoter of the competition is Molton Brown Limited, whose registered office is 6 Agar Street, London, England, WC2N 4HN (registered in England and Wales under company number 02414997). All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to this address.
2. The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland who are aged 18 and over, excluding employees or immediate families of the Promoter, or its affiliate companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age may be requested from time to time. Entrants must have access to an email account in order for entries to be accepted and prize delivery to be arranged.
enter the competition, participants must enter their details (including full
name and email address) as instructed on the online Competition Entry form
hosted by the Promotional Partner on glossybox.co.uk . The
collection of this information is necessary for the administration and
promotion of the competition, and for delivery of the prize.
4. By entering the competition, entrants agree that they have read and will be bound by these competition terms and conditions in addition to Molton Brown’s General Competition Terms and Conditions which apply to all competitions run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
5. No purchase is necessary, however internet access is required.
6. One entry per person. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will be excluded.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for entries not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged or due to any network failure or technical malfunction or computer failure.
8. Any entry not in accordance with the competition rules as well as any entry containing false, misleading or incomplete information will be void and excluded from the competition.
9. The competition is open from 00:01 GMT on 23 October 2022 until 23:59 GMT 6 November 2022 (the Competition Period).
10. One winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received during the Competition Period and will be contacted by email within 20 days of the competition closing date (using the email address provided in the Competition Entry form).
11. In the event the Promoter cannot for any reason contact the winner within five days of first attempting to do so (using reasonable endeavours), the winner is unable to take up the prize, be verified, or is in breach of the competition terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and instead select an alternate winner from all remaining valid entries received during the Competition Period.
The winner will receive the following products
by Molton Brown worth £309 which consists of:
- Advent Calendar, worth £195
- Merry Berries & Mimosa Bath & Shower Gel 300ml, worth £27
- Merry Berries & Mimosa Body Lotion 300ml, worth £31
- Merry Berries & Mimosa Festive Bauble 75ml, worth £14
- Merry Berries & Mimosa Scented Candle, worth £42
- The Prize cannot be redeemed, refunded, re-sold or exchanged for cash or any other product. Products included in the prize may contain allergens. If due to unforeseen circumstances a prize (or any part of it) is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the Prize to each winner within 14 working days of the winner’s acceptance of the Prize, subject to the winner providing the Promoter with all necessary identification and other information requested, and with their correct delivery address. Promoter shall not be liable for any delays, loss or damage to the Prize once in transit to the winner
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time without notice, but will always endeavour to minimise the impact to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk, third-party or entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed, and all such entries shall be disqualified.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion (and all issues arising out of it) is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promotional Partner is: Glossybox (The Hut.com Limited) 5 Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ