This month, we’re upscaling our February box to create a pretty way to gift wrap chocolates. Whether you give them as a gift or keep them for a night in with friends, it’s up to you (we’ll be doing the latter).
1. Taking a large piece of card, cut out four strips 20cm in length and 3cm in width and a further five strips that are 16cm in length and 3cm in width.
2. Cut five slits (evenly spaced out) half way into the 20cm strips. Then, cut four evenly spaced out slits half way int0 the 16cm strips of card.
3. Slot the 16cm strips of card across the length of the 20cm strips of card to form a grid.
4. Place the tissue paper and ribbon from your February box inside the box base to line it, then place the grid on top.
5. Place a chocolate inside each square.
6. Write a note to accompany your chocolates.
7. Fold the tissue paper over the top of the chocolates, place the note on top then finish off by tying the ribbon into a bow.