For the last few months we’ve been showing you how the GLOSSYBOX team have been upscaling their old boxes, so for December we thought it only apt to put a festive spin on things. upscale your glossybox
So, for gifts that are guaranteed to go down an absolute treat, here’s how to turn your boxes into pretty present wrapping…
1. Cut out a piece of wrapping paper that’s roughly 40cm squared.
2. Place the base of your GLOSSYBOX in the centre of the paper and draw around the base using a pencil. This will form the centre of your template.
3. Next, tilt the box on its side and and repeat the same process as above. Do this with each side of the box. This will create a template similar to the shape shown below.
4. Along each side of your template, add a 2-3 cm tab to create the sections you will be folding to secure the paper in place.
5. Cut the template out and fold along all drawn lines. Place the box in the middle, glue along the tabs and secure in place.
6. Copy this process for the lid.